Commercial Break is a show where we bring you all your favorite recognizable commercial stars from all your favorite commercials! Join in on the fun of being able to interview characters like Flo, The Progressive Girl, Bergwood from Allstate Football, The Orbit Gum girl and freecreditreport.com guy! We get the scoop on how theses amazing hilarious ads get created and a look into behind the scenes of what it's like to be famous from...well a commercial! Giggle it up with Rebecca and Mike in the chat and join in on all the interactive fun we have with our guests by making them audition for you, sing and then you get to tell them how much you love their face!
- Selling Out – Aaron Takahashi
- Aaron Takahashi (Snapple, Wendy’s, Amped Mobile) – Jingle Jangle
- Selling Out – Bob Stephenson from Subway, Fiber One and Fight Club sells out!
- Hot Ads – Dos Equis, Vonage, Pepsi
- Before They Were Famous – Aaron Paul
- Selling Out – Timothy Ryan Cole
- HOT ADS – Priceline’s Shatner and The Sonic Guys!
- Commercial Stars – Timothy Ryan Cole from Geico Insurance
- Before They Were Famous – Ben Affleck
- Commercial Stars – Lori Alan from Family Guy, SpongeBob, Toy Story 3.
- Selling Out – Lori Alan
- Before They Were Famous – Mila Kunis
- Hot Ads – JK Simmons Farmer’s Insurance, Wendy’s new girl and Geico Pigs Fly!
- Commercial Stars – Kraft’s Zesty Guy Anderson Davis Interview
- Selling Out! Watch Kraft’s Zesty Guy sell a “sexy” version of a stapler.
- Before they were Famous – Jack Black!
- Hot Ads – The Geico Guys and Tmobile’s Jump Campaign
- Hot Ads – AT&T’s Beck Bennett and Kmart’s Mike Bunin
- Toyota’s “Jan” Laurel Coppock – Selling Out
- Before They Were Famous – Leonardo DiCaprio
- Mike’s Questions from the Digital Universe with Laurel Coppock
- Toyota’s “Jan” Laurel Coppock – Commercial Stars
- Before they Were Famous – Brad Pitt
- Commercial Stars – Sexy Pool Party’s Mariel Booth
- Hot Ads – Sexy Pool Party’s Mariel Booth Episode
- Sexy Pool Party’s Mariel Booth’s Jingle Jangle!
- Suzi Barrett Selling Out
- Kevin T. Wilson Selling Out
- Bob Wiltfong Selling Out
- Kenny Stevenson Selling Out
- Ptolemy Slocum Sells Out
- Ajay Mehta Sells Out
- Eli Newell – Selling Out
- Tara Platt – Selling Out
- Am I Allowed to Adverb it?
- Bulls Eye Every Time
- BAM! Owen Smith Giving Gift Advice
- This is Getting Grotesque
- Stephanie Courtney’s (Progressive’s Flo) New Commercial!
- A Hazy Shade of Jenna
- Steve Monroe and That Stanky Chicken
- The Recession Helps Relationships!
- Teabag Party
Robyn Buck loves to eat Pizza Hut but what jingle tune stayed in her head all these years? Continue Reading→
Robyn Buck, the adorable girl who takes risks eating stuffed crust pizza from Pizza Hut, sells out on Commercial Break! Continue Reading→
Stuffed crust pizza was made for people like Robyn Buck who take big risks with their acting careers starring in indie films all the time! Robyn shares with the studio how awesome it is to be the commercial darling of the World Series! No she doesn't have a pegasus tattoo but she did prank her boss. Find out about her first music video with Jessica Simpson and how she recently landed one with Avril Lavigne. Robyn is a superstar for Oscar Meyer and she even did a stint for Trojan's because Continue Reading→
Camille Chen gives advice for hopeful actors on auditioning for commercials. Continue Reading→
Camille Chen from State Farm shares her favorite jingle at Commercial Break! Continue Reading→
Watch Camille Chen from Motorola selling out on Commercial Break with 5 adjectives from the audience! Continue Reading→
Colleen Ryan shares her favorite Netflix shows to binge watch! Continue Reading→
Colleen Ryan tells Rebecca about standing in for Adrian Grenier on Entourage. Continue Reading→
Colleen Ryan from Lay's, Morningstar, and Netflix sells out a miniature pumpkin! Continue Reading→
Colleen Ryan shares with us her favorite jingle from childhood! Continue Reading→
Aaron Takahashi shares his experience of preparing for commercials, as opposed to working on film and television. Continue Reading→
Aaron Takahashi shares his advice about auditioning for roles in commercials. Continue Reading→